Yesterday morning my Uncle Rob passed away. I debated as to whether it would be appropriate to discuss it on my blog or not. I thought that it might make certain family affairs too public. I then realized that if this really is a journal of events which affect my life, a reflection of me, then I should talk about it here. Certainly he deserves mention on my blog if I commonly discuss such trivial matters such as the stupidity of people calling me at work.
I won't go on at length as it is still too painful, but I just want to say that he was someone that I always respected. He was level-headed, logical, and had a great deal of common sense (something my mom will tell you that I lack, which is probably part of the reason that I respected him). He also had a unique sense of humor which was revealed only at key moments. I will miss him very much.
Out of respect and as an internet version of a "moment of silence," please do not comment on this post. I am probably not going to write much in the next few days.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment