Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ummm... Coincidence?

Yesterday, while eating lunch, I grabbed a copy of one of the free local newspapers lying around our conference room, intent on solving the crossword puzzle. I noticed that the date on the paper was this past weekend's (April 28-30), so for the heck of it I glanced at my horoscope, wondering what it would predict about the weekend I just had. Below is a scan of the date and paper name, as well as my horoscope:



No horseshit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pdfrupI'll pretend I didn't see this.

dan said...

you have entered the Twilight Zone (The Happy Edition)

Anonymous said...

You are keeping that clipping, right? I was going to type Twilight Zone music, but Dan beat me to the reference :-)

Anonymous said...

Re: word verification "assistance": Just for fun I thought I'd try it on the last post... it gave me a string of numbers completely different and didn't work. Thanks, blogger! What if I really needed that audio help???

Michael Halas said...

Perhaps blogger reads the wrong numbers/letters just to make fun of people who can't read them :)