it requires quicktime. i am surprised that your work computer doesn't have (or isn't capable of acquiring) quicktime. but, since they don't want you watching movie trailers at work and eating bandwidth, i am not surprised. :)
Yes yes, I know it needs quicktime. I am a computer master after all :) However, here at work we have essentially NO control over changing/installing things on our computers.
My mutant turtle desires will have to wait until I come home. Hmm, that sounded strange. Perhaps Hyunmi should be scared.
I actually saw the trailer for the first time earlier tonight when I took Macy to see The Ant Bully. I let out a very audible "yeah!" in the middle of the theater. My daughter was confused...
I kinda liked those old movies. Even the third one, where they went back in time to Japan and for some reason dressed like samurai rather than ninja.
I wish the trailer showed Splinter and the Shredder. :oP And Bebop and Rocksteady, of course. and the Bunny ninja whose name I forgot. And that giant bayou alligator from Florida.
eric - that's tragic. as a doctor (to be, sort of), i recommend that you immediately purchase for her the first 4 graphic novels of tmnt and set her down to read through them as often as possible. she is clearly deficient in this area of comic book lore.
dan - i was never a fan of bebop and rocksteady; they weren't in the comic, which was drastically more serious than the tv show. the rabbit was usagi yojimbo, partly named/styled after toshiro mifune's character in akira kurosawa's uberclassic "yojimbo" (which means 'bodyguard').
krang, per se, was not in the original comic. however, there were a race of aliens, that all looked like krang. none of them had names, they were just 'faceless' aliens (they owned and controlled a corporation called TCRI which inadvertently caused the creation of the TMNT).
10 comments:
Yea, I saw that trailer the other day and had your mom watch it too! She actually remembered two of the ninja turtles names.
The trailer doesn't work on my work computer blahh. However, I will see this movie... even if it looks terrible.
Turtle Power!
it requires quicktime. i am surprised that your work computer doesn't have (or isn't capable of acquiring) quicktime. but, since they don't want you watching movie trailers at work and eating bandwidth, i am not surprised. :)
Yes yes, I know it needs quicktime. I am a computer master after all :) However, here at work we have essentially NO control over changing/installing things on our computers.
My mutant turtle desires will have to wait until I come home. Hmm, that sounded strange. Perhaps Hyunmi should be scared.
I actually saw the trailer for the first time earlier tonight when I took Macy to see The Ant Bully. I let out a very audible "yeah!" in the middle of the theater. My daughter was confused...
I kinda liked those old movies. Even the third one, where they went back in time to Japan and for some reason dressed like samurai rather than ninja.
I wish the trailer showed Splinter and the Shredder. :oP And Bebop and Rocksteady, of course. and the Bunny ninja whose name I forgot. And that giant bayou alligator from Florida.
eric - that's tragic. as a doctor (to be, sort of), i recommend that you immediately purchase for her the first 4 graphic novels of tmnt and set her down to read through them as often as possible. she is clearly deficient in this area of comic book lore.
dan - i was never a fan of bebop and rocksteady; they weren't in the comic, which was drastically more serious than the tv show. the rabbit was usagi yojimbo, partly named/styled after toshiro mifune's character in akira kurosawa's uberclassic "yojimbo" (which means 'bodyguard').
the alligator was 'leatherhead'.
i still maintain krang is made of seitan.
i saw this preview and got all giddy.
I don't actually like the characters Bebop and Rocksteady, I just really really like that their are characters named Bebop and Rocksteady.
Yojimbo is a fawiiiine film.
Was Krang in the original comic? I don't think I'm a fan of Krang. Likewise, seitan is gross.
krang, per se, was not in the original comic. however, there were a race of aliens, that all looked like krang. none of them had names, they were just 'faceless' aliens (they owned and controlled a corporation called TCRI which inadvertently caused the creation of the TMNT).
Post a Comment