Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I still love grad school

Some initial analysis leaves little hope for my experiments which thawed. I won't know the extent of the damage until I go through all of them. I am assuming the worst. So it goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep my fingers crossed, wear lucky charms and do voodoo dances to increase the chances all goes smooth for you. Hang in there dude.

hkim said...

Don't worry. King Cones (NOT Blue Bunny!) will make you feel better. Hama can accompany us while we eat our King Cones.

I hit my face on the Christmas tree stand last night to top off my traumatic day of being locked out in the the cage.

dan said...

At least you only lost 1-2 months of work, and not 5 or 6? I'm trying to come up with a silver lining, here.

josh said...

it's true dan. it could've been much worse. also on the plus side, if you will, is that since i now know how to do these experiments, it may take only a month or so to repeat them.