1) In order to have custom images for buttons, quotation marks, the header image, etc, you need to have server space somewhere to externally link to. I was using my Columbia account space for that. However, I won't have it indefinitely, and haven't looked into getting webspace somewhere. (I used to be able to get around this by having a junk blog where I would post images of my header, for example, and then it would be on Blogger's servers. So I would use that link as the "external link" for my real blog. Sneaky, huh? Well, I just went on to my junk blog and when I tried to create a new post, I saw this:
Warning. This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. ...Someone saw this and didn't appreciate my cleveritudinous approach.)
2) I wanted a bit of a change.
3) Blogger has a new "layout" format that allows for some easier customization to be done, so you don't have to use the sometimes-generic-looking premade templates. Of course, the html (if you choose to jump into the trenches, like I do) is a lot crazier.
So, if you have any suggestions about certain font sizes/colors being too difficult to read, let me know. If your objections are purely aesthetic, well, I could just go back to the old color scheme. ;)
Oh, and I want a confession: who thought this was about the arcade game or Sega Genesis port? ;)

3 comments:
change is always good...
i like the lime approach...
i totally remember that game
minor edits to the sidebar and description.
Post a Comment