same old adjective, brand new citrus.
Congrats man!Jeff
Happy Marriage!!! I told Mike and Hyunmi to say that to you for me too. :o)
MAWWAGE! Mawwage is what brings us together-today.Yay for MAWWAGE. It's pretty nice and I'm glad to have you in the club pretty soon.
Congrats Josh and Yilin! A wonderful way to start a beautiful life together. Ken and I are sorry we couldn't come. Can't wait to see pictures!
felicitations!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats man!
Jeff
Happy Marriage!!! I told Mike and Hyunmi to say that to you for me too. :o)
MAWWAGE! Mawwage is what brings us together-today.
Yay for MAWWAGE. It's pretty nice and I'm glad to have you in the club pretty soon.
Congrats Josh and Yilin! A wonderful way to start a beautiful life together. Ken and I are sorry we couldn't come. Can't wait to see pictures!
felicitations!
Post a Comment