Monday, October 24, 2005

Two posts in one day?

This past weekend I went home for my 10 year high school reunion. Needless to say, it was good to see all of my friends that I regularly keep in touch with. It was also good to see some of my friends that I haven't talked to in nearly a decade. Most people looked pretty much the same. Some hadn't changed at all, and others were unrecognizable until close scrutiny. Not surprising, really, as a lot can happen in ten years.

Just as good as seeing old friends was getting to hang out with my parents. We did a lot of running around and shopping early on Saturday, but got to kick back and do nothing but relax that same evening. Oh yeah, and they bought me birthday presents: a new knife to replace the one that I lost, a shiny new cam, and a double-length sling and 'biners for the cam. Kick ass.

Make sure you read the next post as well. It attempts to describe my Sunday, a feat the English language is incapable of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you took pictures...

josh said...

I did take photos. However, I didn't photograph everyone, as it would've been weird to say, "Hey, I never talked to you growing up. Let me take your picture."

I am sure that photos from the event will work their way around. You will get to see them, of course.

Anonymous said...

You could have taken photos from afar and zoomed in, or staged a group photo for some reason...