As my internet connection has recently been restored, I have posted select digital photos from my Christmas vacation. Film photos won't be available until I purchase a film scanner, which may be awhile. Don't hold your breath because the model I am looking at is $500; less than that is less than perfection. Less than perfection is unacceptable. ;)
View the slideshow... HERE!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Wow...Josh...big pimpin' in that blue suit! Sweeeeeeeet suga' daddy!
It occurs to me that the real challenge is getting an ugly outfit and not just ugly articles. Much work lies ahead for the coming years of hideosity.
absolutely hysterical. i think a vest always adds to the hideousness of an outfit. i hope i'll be seeing that blue suit in some local NYC bars in the coming months...
oh man, i loved those outfits. I think I love yours because those were obvisouly designed to be worn together. Someone at somepoint thought it would be a good idea to create a cobalt blue suit with the intention of wearing both pieces together. Jay's outfit is hideous as well, especially since his pants look like they were made from the sheets stolen from a chilren's hospital.
nate, good point. it takes a lot of coordination to make people cry. ;)
katie, i told yilin that i was going to wear that suit for the upcoming rugby banquet, and she was absolutely mortified. i think the idea of breaking up with me flashed through her mind. :)
in all honesty, how could you not wear it? yilin, if you are reading this, please don't hurt me.
this word verification is killing me.
ok katie, i'll admit it...i secretly love the ugly outfit...it is hideous, hilarious and fantastic in its own way...there i said it. no one at SANTI(my office) can ever find out about this!
Korea does smell...not bad, but it smells. I remember getting to Korea (I was 8) and never having seen that many Korean people before asked my mom why there were so many Koreans in Korea?
If you wore that suit to my wedding, there would have been some heavy competition between you and Mike. Lucky for you AND Mike, the Hawaiian shirt did not put you over the edge enough. Mike wins.
Didn't Eric or someone wear that suit to prom one year?
i didn't think the blue suit was ugly. i think its awesome, it approaches the naploeon dynamite suit, perhaps surpasses it.
zgrok!
wow. that suit reminds me of the sort of suit the gangster weasels wore in "Who Killed Roger Rabbit?"
I believe the film is "Who FRAMED Roger Rabbit." I like how you turned a very nice family film into a violent cheap thriller involving more shots of Jessica Rabbit than necessary.
t'war a mere slip of the tongue. you misinterpret my intentions and in doing so sully my reputed character.
What model scanner are you looking for? I know people who know people...
The Epson Perfection series of scanners are supposedly top-notch for flatbeds, with very respectable DMax ratings.
(DMax, for the non-geeks, is roughly defined as: the ability of the scanner to find detail in dense areas of film and render that detail in the resulting scan accurately without patterned or random digital noise pixels. Most scanners can pick up the bright areas, so no one spec's DMin. For reference: film negatives have a typical DMax around 1.8, and color slides, or color transparency, have a DMax around 3.3. Velvia color film has a DMax of 4.0! DMax is really a useless figure though, because being able to "read" dark areas is pointless if you are doing so at the expense of massive noise or pixelation. Color bits are pointless as well, since that isn't a measure of colors, but just how the Digital to Analog chip converts. Even the crummiest scanners have 42-bit scanning. Josh, I should glue on (since growing it isn't an option) your Ron Jeremy mustache and sell these things, as this post sounds like a sales pitch! My only excuse is that I had to learn all about this because we purchase enormously expensive drum scanners for work)
i was looking at the microtek i900 or the epson perfection 4990 pro, leaning towards the epson. perhaps i am only dreaming though. ;)
Post a Comment