Thursday, July 27, 2006

Google Video

I'm not sure if I mentioned this crazy website, but Google Video has a lot of very interesting clips. I mostly check out those pertaining to sports or general humor.

These are the most interesting ones I have seen in the past few days:

  • Samurai sword vs bullet: Watch what happens when you fire a 9mm pistol at a real katana (not the $200 garbage you can easily buy, but the blades made by a true master). The implications for ninja everywhere are astounding.
  • Hamster wheel gone wrong: This is just hilarious. Who doesn't love dumb pet tricks?
  • Giant girl doll: This is just weird and creepy, but cool at the same time. (I suspect Katie is going to be creeped out, big time.)

Check 'em out, suggest more, and just waste time.

4 comments:

dan said...

that samurai sword video is amazing! It's like an infomercial for Hatori Honzo.

I wish they'd shown a cheap blade too, tho.

josh said...

i agree, but i already know it would shatter into a lot of pieces.

dan said...

I just watched the hamster video. hahaha. I could watch that on repeat for hours. Personally I think it looks like fun... maybe the hamster did it on purpose? He's an "Extreme" hamster? A thrill seeker? It's like going to a state fair and hopping into the cyclotron, or whatever those things are called that pin you to their walls as they spin really fast.

josh said...

yeah, that just cracks me up. the funny thing is, he must do that all the time. what are the chances that his owner just randomly filmed him one day and he did that? i think he does it all the time, and the owner wanted to document it.