Monday, July 17, 2006

Wedding Website

Too much has been going on recently, and rather than provide piddly updates on big events, I will hold off on telling you what I have been upto.

In the meantime, I put up a wedding website. Feel free to leave feedback there.

(If you haven't noticed, I have refrained from talking about wedding stuff here. I know many of you won't be interested, and I wanted any such discussion to be consolidated. Believe me, I have a few things to rant about...)

1 comment:

hkim said...

Rant away...Remeber how I cried all the time before I got married? And I am not a person that cries a lot.

I had a great wedding, but man, I will never get married again.
And I know Mike feels the same because as soon as we walked down the aisle and exited the church we hi-fived that we would never have to do this again.

However, very cool wedding site! The reception site is beautiful!