Last Thursday was Yilin's 31st birthday.
I made her pancakes for breakfast, but unfortunately we don't have anything approximating a tray, so I couldn't bring it to her in bed. Surprisingly, she was asleep the entire time and didn't hear me. In fact, she thought I went for my morning run.
After work I brought home a bouquet of two dozen roses for her. In addition, there was a flower arrangement that her parents sent. Needless to say our place has had a strong floral odor since then.
We then went to dinner at a restaurant called "Kuma Inn", that Yilin's good friend Virginia recommended. Virginia met us there, and we dined on some really good, and rather cheaply priced, Asian tapas. The restaurant is BYOB, so we brought wine with us. It was a lot of fun.
All in all, I think Yilin enjoyed herself on her birthday, which is something we should all do.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy belated B-day to Yilin!
Post a Comment