Thursday, October 06, 2005

Drunken Science

I updated my Science blog and posted about an interesting seminar I attended today. It was about research towards cybernetic arms. How could I possibly skip that?

This weekend Yilin and I will be headed up to Montreal to visit her parents and brother. As it is Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday (it's the same day as Columbus Day in the U.S.), I anticipate good food. Heck, as Yilin is a good cook, and she learned from her mom, I anticipate good food anyway. And we all know how I feel about eating. Mmmm...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get two Thanksgivings? TWO?!

Oh man. This must be destiny. If anyone in the history of Thanksgiving merited two feasts based upon the amount of food they ate, then I suppose it would be you.

hkim said...

Lucky goose! Two Thanksgivings! That is my favorite holiday, and if I should be so lucky as to celebrate it twice a year...i think I might have died and gone to a higher place. Please take notes on the comistibles present at this event. I'm curious about the differences.

josh said...

Yes. It has long been evident that I am unable to properly give Thanks through only one meal. Now I feel I will be fully able to acknowledge my good fortune by gorging myself twice this year. I am tingling with anticipation...

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about two Thanksgivings; especially since Yiling's mom is cooking this food fest!